Odoo Aide

1 Réponse

ClueLogics Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Inde

--ClueLogics Technologies Pvt. Ltd.--
| 7 5 10
Delhi NCR, Inde
--ClueLogics Technologies Pvt. Ltd.--

ClueLogics Technologies Pvt Ltd is a Software product and services provider. We are positioned to deliver robust, rapid and reliable Information Technology solutions that work. What we succeed upon is Technology and Technical Expertise. The industry review of ClueLogics has been commendable for the past years as most of its business comes from repeat orders by highly satisfied clients.

17/06/2013 05:27

Hi

this problem happen many time because, there is a security rule already added for this case

for solved it you have to do one thing

1.  your user company should be false (means no company selected )  or the main company  in ` user record`
   or
  2 . you will have to create a complete rule for that company if company is change and you want to select new company for this user

then there will be no error's

even you can check it, just inactive that rule (a default rule) from settings - --> technical --> security --> records rules menu , then you will see that this error never happen

Thanks
Sandeep

3 Commentaires
NOD Baltic, UAB, Tomas Parnarauskas Lituanie
17/06/2013 05:48

I tried to make inactive 'user rule'. But problem is still here (I tried to disable default company rule too). Also in my database there is only one company. And it seems strange that old users don't get this error, when they are added to the same company as new users. Am I doing something wrong?

17/06/2013 06:54

must check res.partner company rule , for same company there should not be any problem

NOD Baltic, UAB, Tomas Parnarauskas Lituanie
17/06/2013 08:37

I disabled that rule, but still getting this error. Don't understand what's wrong. Also it does not happen in any other database (record rules are the same) with or wthout checking res.partner company rule.

Poser une question
Étiquettes
Keep Informed
0 Abonné(e)s
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now