Odoo Aide

Multiple Shipping Addresses, One Invoicing Address

Par
Logan
sur 05/01/2017 19:18 526 Vues

My current situation is this, say I create one parent company in my contacts list, and this one company has multiple shipping addresses. However, all these shipping addresses have the same invoicing address. My question is: Is there a way to have all these shipping addresses have the same invoicing address because every time I assign a invoicing address to a shipping address, it treats it treats the invoicing address as a new contact rather then keeping them all directed at one invoicing address.

This is the Odoo 10.0+e (Enterprise Edition) that I am working with.

The problem about that is I wish to select the shipping address as a customer. When I select the shipping address as a customer, it shows the shipping address and the invoicing address as the same. This happens even when the parent company has a invoicing address along with all the shipping addresses.

What I wish to have is when I select a shipping address as a customer, it will list it's own location as the shipping address while referring to the parent company as the invoicing address.

Logan
le 06/01/2017 14:27

I'm in odoo 10 as well and I guess I have kind of the same problem. I'm working on invoice report and I'm trying to add invoicing address and shipping address to it. So I created a parent company with its address, then I created an invoicing address and shipping address in Contacts/Addresses tab that are different. When I print my report my shipping address is the same as company address. I guess because I'm using wrong IDs:

<strong>Shipped Address:</strong>

<div t-if="o.partner_shipping_id.parent_id">

<span t-field="o.partner_shipping_id.parent_id"/>

</div>

<div t-field="o.partner_shipping_id.name"/>

<div t-field="o.partner_shipping_id.street"/>

<div t-field="o.partner_shipping_id.street2"/>

<div t-field="o.partner_shipping_id.street3"/>

<div>

<span t-field="o.partner_shipping_id.city"/><span t-if="o.partner_shipping_id.state_id.code">, </span><span t-field="o.partner_shipping_id.state_id.code"/> <span t-field="o.partner_shipping_id.zip"/>

</div>

Please let me know if you figure out the way to handle your issue.

Art
le 17/01/2017 11:06
Art
Le 17/01/2017 15:34

So to make things work I went to Sales->Configuration->Settings and in Quotation and Sales I switched from Invoicing and shipping addresses are always the same (Example: services companies) to Display 3 fields on sales orders: customer, invoice address, delivery address

Ray Carnes
Le 05/01/2017 23:58

Will this work?

1. Create the Parent Company.

2. Create the Invoice Address on the Contacts/Addresses tab of the Parent Company.

3. Create all the Shipping addresses on the Contacts/Addresses tab of the Parent Company.

4. Sell to the Parent Company, deliver to the Shipping address, and the Invoice address will be shown automatically.

A propos de cette communauté

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Outils de question

2 Abonné(e)s

Statistiques

Posée: 05/01/2017 19:18
Vu: 526 temps
Dernière mise à jour: 17/01/2017 15:56