Odoo Aide

2 Answers
Tim Norton
19/03/2015 21:28

Bump

Jerry P
02/04/2015 20:27

Tim, I had the same question. I think a "Refund" can be used as a "Credit Memo" in Odoo.

I think the way that it is designed in this scenario is that you would have done "Refund Invoice" and then selected "Modify: Create refund, reconcile and create a new draft invoice", which then would have had the one less line item.

As you have already applied the payment, I would think that you do "Refund Invoice" and select "Create a draft refund", delete all of the items besides the item that you want to refund, so that only that $12.10 amount will be refunded. I tried testing this and the client's account seems correct, although the invoice still shows a balance. I assume that there is a reconcile feature that I am not aware of. Perhaps someone else can add that information.

Poser une question
Writer
Étiquettes
Keep Informed
2 Abonné(e)s
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our eLearning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, use cases and quizzes.

Test it now