How-to Google Docs integration
I want create invoices from Odoo to GDocs. What I have:
- In my Google Drive I create a text document and copy the url (https://docs.google.com/a/mydomain.com/document/d/xxx/edit)
- In my Odoo (SaaS) I go to Settings/Google Drive/Templates
- Add a template name, for example: factura
- Model: invoice
- Template URL: I paste the URL from the created doc in Google Drive (https://docs.google.com/a/mydomain.com/document/d/xxx/edit)
- Google Drive Name Pattern: I let by default Document %(name)s
- Go to some invoice, in 'More' I see the Google Drive option with the name 'factura'. Click it
- Generate a Google Docs document with name 'Document False'
- Why the generated document have title 'Document False' and not the name pattern from the configuration (Document %(name)s)??
- Where can I find the variables for use in the Google Docs template? and how to use them in the template?