Odoo Aide

1 Réponse
Open Net Sarl Suisse
15/11/2013 12:03

Hello,

If you have too many lines in one invoice to have everything on 1 page, don't forget to clic 'Precise Mode'.

Beside this, we usually used 3 reports, - Invoice with no BVR, to be printed, one or more pages, on plain paper - Invoice with BVR, one page only, to be printed on BVR paper - BVR only, to be printed on BVR paper with a recap of the invoice total.

Or send it by email, with BVR background image

3 Commentaires
Jocelyn Duc Suisse
15/11/2013 16:11

Thank you for your answer! I never heard about "Precise Mode". The three reports you spoke about seems to solve what I need. But are they included in l10n_ch? in another module? or do you manually create reports? How and where can I find them?

Open Net Sàrl, Open Net Sarl Suisse
21/11/2013 06:38

Hello, You can find the BVR reports in this module l10n_ch_payment_slip

Jocelyn Duc Suisse
21/11/2013 07:41

I installed the module l10n_ch_payment_slip but I can't find where are those reports. Once it's installed, I can print Invoice, BVR simple and BVR multiple.

Poser une question
Writer
Keep Informed
1 Abonné(e)s
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now