Odoo Aide

2 Answers
MartinHerweg
15/10/2013 15:55

i did this to fix the problem:

cd /usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7
chmod 000 openerp
/etc/init.d/openerp-server-7.0 restart

/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/openerp is my openerp 6 folder.

I have openerp 7 installed in the /opt folder. It has it's own startscript.

2 Comments
Saïd Assar
13/11/2013 05:14

Thank you for the suggestion. However, I am installing OperERP on a WIn7 machine, and I can't find these folders ... Up till now, I am experiencing the same problem, I guess it has a simple solution as few people seem concerned.

I would appreciate your help folks as I need to have this installation ready in some weeks for teaching purposes.

NeoNile LLC, Mustafa Rawi
27/11/2013 07:57

On Win7, it will be in: 1- If you used the All in One Installer: C:\Program Files\OpenERP 7.0-xxxxxxxxxxxxx\Server\server\openerp\ 2- If you used setup.py to build OpenERP: C:\Program Files\Python27\Lib\site-packages\openerp-7.0_xxxxxxxxxxxxx-py2.7.egg\openerp

Right click on the folder > Properties > Untick 'Read Only' option.

patrick

--patrick--

| 5 4 9
Baarn, Pays-Bas
--patrick--
patrick
05/07/2013 08:52

After uninstalling V5 and installing V7, did you use the same database as before? Or did you start a new database?

What happens when you create a new database, do you get the same error?

Are there any custom made modules you use? Sometimes those modules have their own reports, or override / delete original reports.

1 Commentaires
MartinHerweg
15/10/2013 15:38

I have the same bug. fresh database, no custom modules

Poser une question
Writer
Keep Informed
0 Abonné(e)s
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our eLearning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, use cases and quizzes.

Test it now