--Ankit H Gandhi(AHG)--

| 6 5 8
Baroda, Inde
--Ankit H Gandhi(AHG)--

Learning Python..

Ankit H Gandhi(AHG)
13/09/2015 02:56

Dear Isabelle Richard,

First you need to enable the Technical Features under your user account, then go to

Settings ->Translations -> Languages.

Edit your current language and change the date format

Thanks & Regards

Ankit H Gandhi.

Axel Mendoza

--Axel Mendoza--
| 8 8 10
Camaguey, Cuba
--Axel Mendoza--

DevOps - Full stack - Software Architect - Developer - Technology Integrator

I could help you to develop anything and solve complex problems based on technologies, integrations and tricky stuffs mostly in Python with OpenERP/Odoo, Zato, Django and many others frameworks programming languages and technologies.

I offers consulting services to anyone with an unanswered questions or needs for customizations. Think about it, maybe it's better to have an expert to solve your issues and projects than having a full-time employee trying to understand what to do and how

Reach me at aekroft@gmail.com

Axel Mendoza
23/12/2015 02:36

Use this module:

https://github.com/OCA/web/tree/8.0/web_widget_datepicker_options

Jainik Patel (jaa)
16/12/2015 01:36

It seems like o.date_order it's not a datetime object but a string. Using the time module is the way to go:

<span t-esc="time.strftime('%A, %d %B %Y',time.strptime(o.date_order,'%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S'))"/>

1 Commentaires
Magen
26/07/2018 04:46

This works but does not consider the language (I believe the results are according to the current locale)

Poser une question
Keep Informed
2 Abonné(e)s
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our eLearning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, use cases and quizzes.

Test it now