Opening Keynote - Unveiling Odoo 16
Lay down the foundation of a great payroll in the USA
Utilizing Odoo to automate Food & Bakery Manufacturing and Distribution
Pioneering with Odoo in the Kenyan Hospitality Market
Integrate a Flutter app to improve your field staff's experience
Julien Deuse & Thibaut ChavetFait
Odoo & Japanese Techniques for a radical and meaningful transformation of SMEs
Switching from SAP to Odoo to run a factory
How frePPLe helped Odoo customers outgrow their spreadsheets
Easing the scale up process of an eCommerce company with Odoo
Employee commissions made easy
17+ years of experience in Software Engineering and Maintenance (10 years in Odoo).
Successfully finished 30+ Odoo projects in Inventory Management and Financial Management for various customers.
Regular participator and speaker of Odoo Experiences and active Odoo Community member since 2013.
Although Odoo is a one-stop system for almost every business, it often happens that companies already have an established set of tools. Depending on their customers' decisions, partners face one of the following challenges:
- Migrating the data (product catalog) to Odoo in a suitable format; or
- Running reliably two systems in parallel (forever or for a transition period).
Both challenges were always very technical. It could take an eternity before a company felt the first benefits of Odoo. It was also hard to explain to customers that they had to pay for:
- Scripts for data migration;
- Data cleaning;
- Supporting the stability of connectors; and
- Bug fixes.
And that everything had to be redone from scratch when their business grows. Because everything had to work out of the box. Moreover, it often comes as a surprise for Odoo partners.
We follow the approach that Odoo partners should do a functional job first, and not dig into code. This is possible with our newly designed connectors which:
- Include a smart data migratory;
- Make the connection process super easy and guide functional consultants through all steps;
- Notify you about any sync issues and suggest possible solutions; and
- Are fully adapted to standard Odoo functionalities for smooth upgrade and scaling.