This question has been flagged
1 Reply

If i want to write a quick message to my partner, why not possible from the partner form messaging widget?

Also why not possible to see there, the other emails, received, sent or replied on the chatter...???

How could set this working?

image description

Discard
Best Answer

Click Send message and you can send e-mail from partner form. Also it ask you write e-mail address of partner, as it yet not defined.

Partner form is document contact. You can see only messages that related to document contact, not all messages to partner. When you write message in partner form through Send message it start new tread related to document contact. And if you replay on it in chatter then it will be visible in chatter and in document contact. If you create new message in chatter to partner, then it not be related to document contact. And it will visible only in chatter.

Discard
Author

What can be then the shortest way, to display historical emails under the history tab?

Author

Its good for collaborating work internally, but for the work with the customers its very imperfect. The easy communication trackability is absolutely missing. Before talking with a supplier or customer, cant create always for tiny or for adiscussion new document to abel to follow and track at the partner form. But i write just cause i eager to see , and use this last missing fuction... Any idea for solving this? But going out for a chatter and making serching what can anybody can done with clerical error.... so its not a way...

You can goto your wall and filter inbox by your partner through advanced search. After filtering you will see all history. It is concept - split the information to help manage it. If you need full history e-mails goto wall. If you need messages about specific document goto document. You can have conversation with partner about:
his contact (document contact), his sales order (document order), his project (document project) and etc. It is different. You will in conext not only with partner but also with specific document! This concept reduces the load on the brain overloaded with information.

I agree that need link to e-mail history from partner form.