This question has been flagged
3 Replies

I have to do a repetitive search, in several fields (like an advanced filter) but with different successive keywords. (one by one)

Now, the only option I find is to create an advanced filter with several conditions like 'this field' contains 'My Keyword' (and the same process for five other fields) and I get my result.

But for the next keyword, I have to re-create an new advanced filter with a new condition for each field and this is a long process. How can we create an advanced filter with a keyword that would be introduced after this filter has been created ?

It would be like the standard search: When we type a keyword in the search box, we are prompted for 'Search this keyword in ....' with different possibilities related to context. How can we add a customized search that would be prompted there or would be prompted by default?

Discard
Best Answer

hello , i have the same poblem ! have you find any idea on that? thanks

Discard
Best Answer

One thing comes to my mind is to create a wizard from a module that would initially open a query page and ask for the keyword and create the advanced search with the keyword. Then eventually return to the page with that search criteria.

I haven't tested the idea yet.

Discard
Best Answer

One thing comes to my mind is to create a wizard from a module that would initially open a query page and ask for the keyword and create the advanced search with the keyword. Then eventually return to the page with that search criteria.

I haven't tested the idea yet.

Discard