This question has been flagged
11 Replies

I want to implement any one of the punch card/swip card/Finger print reader for employees attendence login/logout. Is it possible in openerp 7.0? Then, how?

Discard
Best Answer

All the biometric devices listed at camsunit.com's product page are compatible to work with Odoo. The article link http://camsunit.com/product/cams-odoo-biometric-integration-module-standard-edition.html would help you better.

Discard
Best Answer

Smart Way Business Solutions has released a new module that allows you to integrate your biometric device with Odoo 11 community and enterprise!

Don't waste any more time or effort! Check out the module here! https://www.odoo.com/apps/modules/11.0/hr_attendance_zktecho/

Discard
Best Answer

please tell me which biometric fingerprint attendance device is compatible for openerp

Discard
Best Answer

Hi kalmenchia,

Could you please tell me which biometric fingerprint attendance device is compatible for openerp integration? Is there any api available for this integration?

Discard
Best Answer

Hi ,

you can have 2 options , 1. is install the openERP module , human resource attendance module to be specific is : hr_attendance module. (this has to be pc based ) 2. customize hr_attendance and integrate that to the your own punch card system .(this has to get the openERP to import the sign in/out data from your H/Ware to OpenERP.

HTH.

Discard
Author

How can i integrate it with my openerp7.0 database?

Author

Hi Kalmenchia, Please be brief to explain the integration of punch card system with openerp 7.0. I tried to implement, but no output.

you are using 1st option or second option ?

Author

i want to implement second option. i want to customize hr_attendance and integrate it with punch card system

hi , this will require understanding of the specific hardware and get the specific scope of requirements so that we can implement the module for it. We develop payroll and HR system and have some knowledge to do this but will fall under some of our chargeable services ,if you need our help , u can contact me. thanks.

Author

Ok. will contact you.