This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Hi,

I am struggling to adjust my website for the mobile phone. I have the Website-app in V14. When I open the website on my phone the images are way to oversized, and the buttons linking to important information to small. Does someone have information on how to adjust or or knows what I'm doing wrong? Thanks in advance!

Discard
Author Best Answer

So I have received some information. Odoo uses a framework (bootstrap 4) and that doesn't give us much control over the mobile version. I was adviced to first build the website with the mobile version in head and see how it translates to the desktop. However if a website really need to be adapted to the mobile version, the only way (if you don't redo it) is to have a little bit of design development.

Discard

Hi, I am currently facing the same problem is it possible to alter the framework? I am new to web development.
and thank you

Best Answer

También tenemos el mismo problema con la versión 16, pero no he encontrado solución :/ 

Discard
Best Answer

I need to disable mobile view or make the mobile view look exactly the same like desktop view. Help me

Discard