This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Using odoo 13 online

I created a subscription template and an associated product.

I created 5 subscriptions in the subscription module for different clients, how can I now generate the first invoices for all thoses 5 subscriptions that are due.

How then to invoice the second invoice for thoses subscriptions when the new due date will be met ?

Discard

Hi Samuel, Were you able to find a solution to your problem. I have a very similar issue so any input will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Best Answer

Hi Samuel,

After some digging around, this is how to configure automatic invoices for subscription.

1. Make sure that in your subscription template the Create Invoice option is set to an anything other that Manually. 

2. Make sure that the Sale Subscription scheduled action is active.  To do this you have to activate developer mode.  Once developer mode is active:

• Go to Settings --> Technical --> Automation --> Scheduled Actions

• The list of scheduled actions is displayed

• Select the scheduled action Sale Subscription: generate recurring invoices and payments

• Make sure that the scheduled action is Active.

• You can set it to execute Every 1 DayYou can also set a time when the action should execute.

• This is the scheduled action that generates all the invoices based on when the next invoice for the subscription should be generated. Check Date of Next Invoice in the subscription.

3. To test, you can run the scheduled action manually by clicking on the Run Manually button in the scheduled action.

Hope this helps.

Discard