This question has been flagged
7 Replies

the quiz of online quotation mentioned that online quotation can upsell and not cross sell but in reality it gives optional product and not alternative which make it a cross selling , correct me if i m wrong ?

Discard

Yes, you are right I reply this answer as Yes but the Quiz say that's incorrect, and seems it is wrong.

Yes, you are right I reply this answer as Yes but the Quiz say that's incorrect, and seems it is wrong. Please update the answers,

Best Answer

Hi,

In fact, you can add an optional product to your online quotations but not alternative products. The quiz has been updated based on your feedback.

Thank you for your help!

Discard

The video should be updated as well, as it says upselling can be done with online quotations

You're right. I'll update it as quickly as possible. Thank you for your feedback.

Best Answer

Odoo gives the answer to the question "How can I add two extra days to my scheduled delivery?" as:

By using the Security Lead feature.

I don't this is correct. Security lead feature reduces scheduled delivery not increase. So you can't use it to Add to the scheduled delivery. Please check and confirm 

Discard

the increase is within your team members who will pack the product and put it to delivery

The same method is used by amazon and other ecommerce website where they say to customer the product will be process in 4 days but to the merchant the order process time is maximum 3 days beyond which late delivery and shipment is applicable