This question has been flagged
2 Replies

I want to know how to configure and compute sale price with a margin for real costing method(FIFO)?
Example.
let me have a product X, I  purchase X in three different prices 10, 15 and 5 dollars with quantity 8,4 and 2 respectively. 
I want my sales price margin to be 20 % of their cost.... which means if I have to sell 12 products my selling price should be 20% of the summation 10*8 = 80 and 2*15=30 which is 132 dollar.
But after I purchase the products my cost is not updating which is always zero, so I am not able to calculate their selling price in terms of their cost margin...

Discard
Best Answer

Hello

FIFO+Automated Valuation method will update the LAST-PURCHASED COST once you SALE it with some price.

So when you are using Price-list based on cost,system will check the cost price on product-template.

So for your first sale,you can go with 2 options : 

1.Update your cost i.e.Your FIRST PURCHASE PRICE = 10$ on the template to get it calculated on SO as per your pricelist

2. Manually add Sales price for your first SO (i.e. 20% Margin of 10$ = 2$ Extra.So Unit Price=10+2=12$) so that system will update the cost automatically on template and then it can work smoothly as per FIFO.

I hope this will find helpful.

Thanks

Discard
Best Answer

Hello,

As I know you have to set the pricelist in Odoo based on the formula.

Stapes: Go to Sales > configuration and check the "Multiple Sales Prices per Product"

and under "Multiple Sales Prices per Product" select the option "Prices computed from formulas (discounts, margins, roundings)"
and click on save "
After that create the price list based on the formula and calculate the price based on the costing method.

You have to also configure the costing method type as Average to achieve the above result. to configure this please follow the below link.
https://www.cybrosys.com/blog/product-costing-method-odoo

Discard