This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hi,

Someone knows if there is a module that allow me to in Purchase Quotation to add a line whit a product, and instead of having a specific quantity we could choose MOQ (Minimal Order Quantity)?

What I'm looking is a way to if someone ask me to sell to him the smallest quantity of something , I need a way to represent that in the Sale Quotation. And then when I 'll go to study the market of my suppliers I've to have a way to in my Purchase Quotation represent that I need the smallest quantity possible. This is for a chemical enterprise.

If there isn't a module someone have any idea how is the best way to do this?

Thanks

Discard
Best Answer

You set the minimum order quantity (called Minimal Quantity) for each Supplier of a Product, on the Product form view - Procurements tab:

image description

Discard
Author

But what I need is to ask to my supplier to give me a quotation to the minimal order quantity that he accept... I'll never know the what quantity it will be...
So in Purchase Order I'll need instead of a numerical quantity I'll need MOQ ....

Best Answer

The procurement module takes care of that. Actually OpenERP allows you choose MOQ. OpenERP proposes the minimum quantity to purchase based on the rules defined in the product

There is further information in the Logistics e-book. I encourage you to study it since it is very well explained how this works

Discard
Author

Thanks, I'll read it and check it .

Author

The information that I was looking weren't there...