This question has been flagged
8 Replies

Now pos discount is in individually product but i want total amount discount calculation. for example if i have 5 products A, B, C, D E, Each product total amount is 500, i need a discount is 5% is 475 is need please tell me the solution for that. i don't dont want to put the discount amount for individual product.

Discard
Best Answer

In this case you want to use pricelist.

Pricelists can be added/modified at: Sales -> Pricelist. If you cannot see this, your account needs to have enabled the option 'Technical Features' (Settings -> Users -> Select the user -> Go to 'Access Rights').

On the customer you can define a default pricelist, in this case 5% discount.

Discard
Author

i need to put POS how it is work, discount amount is different for every customer then how can i use pricelist concept here...

If you know in advance all the different discounts you want to give, each discount is its own pricelist. If the list of discounts is quite big (everything between 0 and 50%, in steps of 0.1%), you might want to use a script to create all the pricelists.

Author

how to create price lists in pos.

I'm stuck with the same question already for month. Currently POS doesn't support pricelist different than the default per shop. It would be nice if someone can write a module for POS to use pricelist per customer. Like this you can have customers with 10%, 20%... discounts, and select them with their EAN code (can be used for client badge)

Best Answer

Hi Sridhar,

W.r.t your query, I have gone through it and tried to replicate it. Few recommendations which I would like to suggest you which might cater to your needs are as follows:-

1)Firstly,by default global discount is not available in Odoo POS 8

2)Discount can be applied to individual products only

3)In order to apply discount globally i.e. on the total amount customization is required

We have already developed a customized module on POS Discounts. It has been used and appreciated by various clients globally. You can view a demo of our POS Discount module on

\https://store.webkul.com/Odoo/POS-Point-of-Sale/Odoo-POS-Order-Discount.html

Hope this helps

Cheers!!

Discard
Best Answer

Have a look at this - https://www.odoo.com/documentation/user/9.0/point_of_sale/advanced/manual_discount.html.

KM

Discard
Best Answer

Great, 

But what if I needed discount in amount and not in percentage? How can I set it up?

Discard