How do you look up warranty expiration by serial number?
Is there any way to have tech support personnel be able to enter a serial number for an item and have the system return the warranty expiration date, based on when the item was sold?
You can search for the information that is recorded about a serial number via:
Warehouse --> Traceability --> Serial Numbers.:
On the Inventory tab of the product, set the correct dates:
Then the dates on the serial number record will be filled in when created (create at time of delivery):
- What's the use of Allotment Partner in sale order line?
- How can I manage my emails related to leads and opportunities?
- Amazon Integration
- How can I get more leads through my website?
- How can I estimate the success rate of my Sales Cycle?
- How to forecast your Sales Funnel?
- How can I structure my Sales process?
- How do I register a Business Card (i.e. create a new Lead)?
- How can I group my leads?
- How can I analyse my Sales Performance?
- How can I structure my leads qualification process?
- How can CRM help my Company?
- How can I change an existing grouping order?
- How can I import lead databases?