How can I group my leads?
My leads are displayed as a simple list. I would like to see them grouped by date of creation and then by salesperson. How can I make this work?
To group your leads by date of creation and then by salesperson, go to the menu Sales > Leads and remove any preselected filters. Click the arrow at the right side of the filter box. In the Group by list, first click Creation, then click Salesperson. Close the filter window, e.g. by clicking the filter arrow.
Notice that no lead is visible, but only one or more months followed by a number indicating the total number of leads for that month. Each month has an arrow in front; click the arrow to display all the salespersons for that month. Click the arrow in front of a salesperson to have a look at the corresponding leads for that month / salesperson.
- What's the use of Allotment Partner in sale order line?
- How can I manage my emails related to leads and opportunities?
- Amazon Integration
- How can I change an existing grouping order?
- How can I analyse my Sales Performance?
- How can I structure my leads qualification process?
- How do you look up warranty expiration by serial number?
- How can CRM help my Company?
- How can I structure my Sales process?
- How to forecast your Sales Funnel?
- How can I get more leads through my website?
- How can I estimate the success rate of my Sales Cycle?
- How do I register a Business Card (i.e. create a new Lead)?
- How can I import lead databases?