How can I change an existing grouping order?
My leads are grouped by date of creation and then by salesperson. How can I group by salesperson first and then by date of creation?
Starting from the selected grouping by Creation and then by Salesperson, you can do the following. Click the arrow next to the filter box. In the Group by list, first click Creation to untick it, then click Creation again. The grouping order has now changed to Salesperson, Creation date.
- What's the use of Allotment Partner in sale order line?
- How can I manage my emails related to leads and opportunities?
- Amazon Integration
- How can I analyse my Sales Performance?
- How can I structure my leads qualification process?
- How can I group my leads?
- How do you look up warranty expiration by serial number?
- How can CRM help my Company?
- How can I structure my Sales process?
- How to forecast your Sales Funnel?
- How can I get more leads through my website?
- How can I estimate the success rate of my Sales Cycle?
- How do I register a Business Card (i.e. create a new Lead)?
- How can I import lead databases?