How can CRM help my Company?
What could be the benefits of using Odoo's CRM app for my company?
CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management, a standard term for systems that manage client and customer relations. A CRM app allows you to store all your customer information in one place. Extra advantage is that information can easily be updated and shared with the whole team. Every member of your team will be able to see the exact point when your business last communicated with a customer, and what the nature of that communication was. In other words, the CRM will allow you to access a complete customer interaction history. A CRM app can give you instant reporting on various aspects of your business automatically. If you have a complete and detailed CRM, you’ll be able to forecast and plan for the future. Your CRM will be a guide to how to approach future customers, but it will aslo show where things went wrong if interaction was unsuccessful. A good CRM will also be integrated with your calendars and diaries, relating important events or tasks with the relevant client.
Through Customer Relationship Management, you can easily keep track of:
- Phone Calls
- Mass Mailing Campaigns
- Helpdesk and Support
A good CRM offers you:
the benefits of joining up digital, mobile, social and offline CRM data, by means of which you can avoid data duplication. Businesses that have integrated all touchpoints into a single view CRM system are outperforming those that are not because they do not duplicate messages. Use Odoo's central messaging system with OpenChatter and see what's going on for your contacts.
Data drawn from Facebook, LinkedIn, email and other social media channels means large multinationals now have an opportunity to have a 1-2-1 conversation with their customers. Create your customers by setting up your Odoo for LinkedIn and use the LinkedIn photographs for your contacts. Link your company's Facebook and Google+ accounts to your website and add your own Twitter Wall in Odoo's brandnew CMS!
Increasing real-time relevance through Agile Customer Service
Using mobile as a channel to collect and harness data has allowed companies to create specific, targeted and personalised offerings. Companies that have embraced, and not shied away from social media, now respond to conversations with customers instantly. This demonstrates agile customer service.
Let new leads enter your CRM from a Contact Form on your website and quickly respond thanks to the integrated email functionality. Set up your Marketing Campaigns in Odoo and see who opens your e-mail, collect replies and bounces. Manage your mass mailings with easy-to-create Email Templates!
Odoo ensures that each case is handled effectively by the system's users, customers and suppliers. It can automatically reassign a case, track it for the new owner, send reminders by email and raise other Odoo documentation and processes.
All operations are archived, and an email gateway let's you update a case automatically from emails sent and received. A system of configurable rules enables you to set up actions that can automatically improve your process quality by ensuring that open cases never escape attention.
As well as those functions, you have got tools to improve the productivity of all staff in their daily work:
- an email client plugin for Outlook and Thunderbird enabling you to automatically store your emails and their attachments in the Document Management integrated with Odoo,
- integration with Google Applications and Google Calendar, allowing you to synchronize your Contacts and Meeting Calendars with Odoo on your mobile phone,
- build a 360° view on your Customer,
- motivate your Sales team by giving Award Badges for realised Sales targets.
You can implement a continuous improvement policy for all of your services, by using some of the statistical tools in Odoo to analyze the different communications with your partners. With these, you can execute a real improvement policy to manage your service quality.
- What's the use of Allotment Partner in sale order line?
- How can I manage my emails related to leads and opportunities?
- Amazon Integration
- How can I change an existing grouping order?
- How can I structure my leads qualification process?
- How can I analyse my Sales Performance?
- How do you look up warranty expiration by serial number?
- How can I structure my Sales process?
- How to forecast your Sales Funnel?
- How can I get more leads through my website?
- How can I estimate the success rate of my Sales Cycle?
- How do I register a Business Card (i.e. create a new Lead)?
- How can I group my leads?
- How can I import lead databases?