Which information is public in the messaging system on the bottom of documents?
How do we determine which information is public in the new messaging system below several OpenERP documents? Can it be used as an internal system? How do you handle confidential information in combination with this system?
The messaging system is public for followers of documents. If the customer is a follower, he can read all posts if he has access to the document. If he does not have access to the document, he will receive a notification by email on all posted/email message. By default he does not receive a notification for automatic messages like change of state but each follower can choose which kind of info he wants to follow by using subtypes.
The note field, available on the page of each document, can be used to write internal/private notes. If this field is used, only people who have full access to the document (hr manager for applicants, sales user for opportunity,...) have the right to see it.
- How to remove "Manage Databases"
- How does notifications, Inbox, To:Me, and Todo mailboxes work?
- How to define the thousands separator?
- How to be in a document's followers ?
- Odoo Apps, Modules & Licensing FAQ
- How does karma work? (odoo v8 forum software)
- How to use custom fonts in RML reports?
- how do I set the default value for a field from the web interface?
- How to use the OpenOffice Report Designer ( base_report_designer ) on the SaaS with XML-RPC Secure
- How to use dynamic dates in my filters? e.g. deadline date = today in project tasks
- How can I create a customer with several contacts?
- How do I create a Partner who is a Company with several Contacts or Addresses?
- How do I delete a saved filter?