How to use dynamic dates in my filters? e.g. deadline date = today in project tasks
I would like to create a dynamic filter in order to easily retrieve tasks for which the deadline = today. Today is a dynamic value that changes everyday... So an advanced search is not really appropriated! How to set this?
It could be useful in lots of other contexts. In CRM for instance, retrieving all the opportunities for which the next action date = today would also useful!
1. Create an advanced filter from the task interface (e.g. Deadline = 31/12/2014).
2. Go to Settings > Technical > User Interface > User-defined Filters, and open the one you just created.
3. Replace the applied filter by this one: [('date_deadline','=',time.strftime('%Y-%m-%d'))]
4. Now by using this filter in your tasks, you get in one click all the tasks that must be closed today! As easy as this!
You can also set up an advanced filter to get all the tasks that have to be executed this week (today + 5 days): [('date_deadline','>=',time.strftime('%Y-%m-%d')),('date_deadline','<=', (context_today() + datetime.timedelta(days=5)).strftime('%Y-%m-%d'))]
- How to remove "Manage Databases"
- How does notifications, Inbox, To:Me, and Todo mailboxes work?
- How to define the thousands separator?
- How to be in a document's followers ?
- Which information is public in the messaging system on the bottom of documents?
- How does karma work? (odoo v8 forum software)
- How to use custom fonts in RML reports?
- Odoo Apps, Modules & Licensing FAQ
- how do I set the default value for a field from the web interface?
- How to use the OpenOffice Report Designer ( base_report_designer ) on the SaaS with XML-RPC Secure
- How can I create a customer with several contacts?
- How do I create a Partner who is a Company with several Contacts or Addresses?
- How do I delete a saved filter?