How to remove "Manage Databases"
As my subject, how do we remove the "Manage Databases" link on the login screen? Currently using openerp Version 7.0-20130221-002146 And also can we edit the login screen interface? For example editing the logo image. Thank you..
The OpenERP files (server, addons, web) should never be edited. You should always prefer to do your modifications in a custom addon.
You can do this change by creating a custom addon and replacing the part of the UI you don't want.
Usual addons are installed on a database basis. Removing the
Manage database link is global to an installation, so you'll need to start your server with the name of your module in the
Your module should also be auto-installable, use the key
auto_install in the
__openerp__.py of your module:
To remove the
Manage database, you'll need to create a file
<templates> <!-- Templates modified at the web start, before loading of a database. --> <!-- Remove the Manage database link, but keep the Powered by OpenERP--> <t t-extend="Login"> <t t-jquery="div.oe_login_footer" t-operation="replace"> <div class="oe_login_footer"> <a href="http://www.openerp.com" target="_blank">Powered by <span>OpenERP</span></a> </div> </t> </t> </templates>
Then you need to load the file in
'qweb' : [ "static/src/xml/base.xml", ],
You can edit the logo or other elements interface too.
You can refer to the file
openerp-web to see the base templates.
The templates use the QWeb syntax: QWeb documentation
- How does notifications, Inbox, To:Me, and Todo mailboxes work?
- How to define the thousands separator?
- How to be in a document's followers ?
- How does karma work? (odoo v8 forum software)
- Which information is public in the messaging system on the bottom of documents?
- Odoo Apps, Modules & Licensing FAQ
- How to use custom fonts in RML reports?
- how do I set the default value for a field from the web interface?
- How to use the OpenOffice Report Designer ( base_report_designer ) on the SaaS with XML-RPC Secure
- How to use dynamic dates in my filters? e.g. deadline date = today in project tasks
- How can I create a customer with several contacts?
- How do I create a Partner who is a Company with several Contacts or Addresses?
- How do I delete a saved filter?