How do I delete a saved filter?
Somehow, I not only saved, but defaulted and shared a filter in sales orders. How do I delete this?
1) click on the menu dropdown at filter (arrow down symbol)
2) find the save/default filters below [ Custom Filters ]
3) move the mouse to the fileter you will notice [ x ] , click on it to remove.
4) Repeat untill all unwanted filters are remove, sometime it can be blank but by moving your mouse around the area you will notice the [x]
- How to remove "Manage Databases"
- How does notifications, Inbox, To:Me, and Todo mailboxes work?
- How to define the thousands separator?
- How to be in a document's followers ?
- Which information is public in the messaging system on the bottom of documents?
- Odoo Apps, Modules & Licensing FAQ
- How does karma work? (odoo v8 forum software)
- How to use custom fonts in RML reports?
- how do I set the default value for a field from the web interface?
- How to use the OpenOffice Report Designer ( base_report_designer ) on the SaaS with XML-RPC Secure
- How to use dynamic dates in my filters? e.g. deadline date = today in project tasks
- How can I create a customer with several contacts?
- How do I create a Partner who is a Company with several Contacts or Addresses?