Relative Date (today, this month, e.g.) in Filter
How can I use a relative date like for example today for filtering?
I filtered all due / overdue invoices in the suppliers invoice list using the attribute "due date" "is less or equal than". As I want to create a template from this filter it should not refer to a concrete date like 22.05.2013 but to the relative date. So I could use the template every day without modification.
Hi, To manage filters active mode developer *Activate the developer mode*. in displayed list choose Manage Filters and add your filter. in domain [['date_invoice','=',time.strftime('%Y-%m-%d')]] Thanks.
- What documentation is available for odoo?
- The different "openerp model inheritance" mechanisms: what's the difference between them, and when should they be used ?
- How can I activate the developer mode?
- How i can create module openerp 7 / Odoo 8 ?
- What is the different between col and colspan?
- How css and js inheritance works on Odoo v8?
- How to run tests
- How to display database name without debug mode?
- How to disable developer mode or debugging feature in openerp 7
- How to show Thumbnail image in list view?
- Please define these Python Fetch types
- Hide menu for existing group
- What is the _track proprerty of mail.thread model used for ?
- why dummy field used in product.product
- How to move around workflow states back and forth?
- Anyone has realized a locking functionality?
- How to override a global function?
- Show Account Number(Partial or Semi Visible Number) Formatting in OpenERP 7.0
- Setting up rules' Access Right in xml,csv files
- How to add a custom css?
- how to override name_get method in new api
- How to extend fields.selection options without overwriting them?
- How to enable a security group for all users?
- How to detect which modules are installed
- How to handle reading and writing to read-only fields
- Details and examples on the accounting API?
- How to debug Odoo in Eclipse under Winows?
- Whats the difference between inherit and inherits?
- What should onchange methods do and return?