How to run tests
What is the command to start a server instance and run the test suite?
Where can I check the results afterwards?
Tests are launched when you install or update modules. If you want to launch the tests of the sale module and all it's dependencies, you have to create a demo database and
./openerp-server --addons-path=... -d mydb --log-level=test -i sale --test-enable
The argument --log-level=test is not required, but if you omit it, you will not see the logs of all tests that are executed.
Optionally, you can add:
If you develop on the sale module, you can run the server with the same argumentsn but with -u instead of -i (and avoid the createdb command) so that it relaunches only the tests of the sale module.
- What documentation is available for odoo?
- The different "openerp model inheritance" mechanisms: what's the difference between them, and when should they be used ?
- How can I activate the developer mode?
- How i can create module openerp 7 / Odoo 8 ?
- What is the different between col and colspan?
- How css and js inheritance works on Odoo v8?
- How to display database name without debug mode?
- How to disable developer mode or debugging feature in openerp 7
- How to show Thumbnail image in list view?
- Relative Date (today, this month, e.g.) in Filter
- Please define these Python Fetch types
- Hide menu for existing group
- What is the _track proprerty of mail.thread model used for ?
- why dummy field used in product.product
- How to move around workflow states back and forth?
- Anyone has realized a locking functionality?
- How to override a global function?
- Show Account Number(Partial or Semi Visible Number) Formatting in OpenERP 7.0
- Setting up rules' Access Right in xml,csv files
- How to add a custom css?
- how to override name_get method in new api
- How to extend fields.selection options without overwriting them?
- How to enable a security group for all users?
- How to detect which modules are installed
- Details and examples on the accounting API?
- How to handle reading and writing to read-only fields
- How to debug Odoo in Eclipse under Winows?
- Whats the difference between inherit and inherits?
- What should onchange methods do and return?