how to override name_get method in new api
can anbody tell me override name_get method in new api
In the new api, it's the field display_name. Just override the field display name to a computed one.
display_name = fields.Char(
names = [self.parent_id.name, self.name]
self.display_name = ' / '.join(filter(None, names))
- What documentation is available for odoo?
- The different "openerp model inheritance" mechanisms: what's the difference between them, and when should they be used ?
- What is the different between col and colspan?
- How can I activate the developer mode?
- How i can create module openerp 7 / Odoo 8 ?
- How css and js inheritance works on Odoo v8?
- How to run tests
- How to display database name without debug mode?
- Relative Date (today, this month, e.g.) in Filter
- How to disable developer mode or debugging feature in openerp 7
- Hide menu for existing group
- How to show Thumbnail image in list view?
- Please define these Python Fetch types
- why dummy field used in product.product
- What is the _track proprerty of mail.thread model used for ?
- How to add a custom css?
- How to move around workflow states back and forth?
- Setting up rules' Access Right in xml,csv files
- Anyone has realized a locking functionality?
- How to override a global function?
- Show Account Number(Partial or Semi Visible Number) Formatting in OpenERP 7.0
- How to extend fields.selection options without overwriting them?
- How to enable a security group for all users?
- How to detect which modules are installed
- Details and examples on the accounting API?
- How to handle reading and writing to read-only fields
- How to debug Odoo in Eclipse under Winows?
- Whats the difference between inherit and inherits?
- What should onchange methods do and return?