How to disable developer mode or debugging feature in openerp 7
How can I disable debugging mode or developer mode for users other than admin? I tried to remove the link 'Activate developer mode', but the problem was if the user types '?debug' after server address and port in the address bar of browser, then the user is able to use debugging feature.
First of all you need to create one custom module and then follow the steps.
Create file under your_module/static/src/base.xml and write the following code:
<templates> <t t-extend="UserMenu.about"> <t t-jquery="a.oe_activate_debug_mode" t-operation="replace"/> </t> </templates>
Add this file in
'qweb' : [ "static/src/xml/base.xml", ],
This code will remove Activate the Developer Mode option for all user.
Following code will disable debug mode (Drop-down box) if user is admin (admin ID must be 1. If not then change
session.uid === your_admin_id):
Create one xml file inside your_module/static/src/xml folder and add following code:
<templates> <t t-extend="ViewManagerAction"> <t t-jquery="select.oe_debug_view" t-operation="replace"> <select t-if="widget.session.uid === 1 and widget.session.debug" class="oe_debug_view"/> </t> </t> </templates>
Now go to
__openerp__.py and add your xml file under qweb.
'qweb' : [ "static/src/xml/your.xml", ],
Restart your server, update your module and refresh the page.
You can refer this blog: OpenERP Web Changes.
- What documentation is available for odoo?
- The different "openerp model inheritance" mechanisms: what's the difference between them, and when should they be used ?
- How can I activate the developer mode?
- What is the different between col and colspan?
- How i can create module openerp 7 / Odoo 8 ?
- How css and js inheritance works on Odoo v8?
- How to run tests
- How to display database name without debug mode?
- How to show Thumbnail image in list view?
- Relative Date (today, this month, e.g.) in Filter
- Please define these Python Fetch types
- Hide menu for existing group
- What is the _track proprerty of mail.thread model used for ?
- why dummy field used in product.product
- How to add a custom css?
- How to move around workflow states back and forth?
- Anyone has realized a locking functionality?
- How to override a global function?
- Setting up rules' Access Right in xml,csv files
- Show Account Number(Partial or Semi Visible Number) Formatting in OpenERP 7.0
- how to override name_get method in new api
- How to extend fields.selection options without overwriting them?
- How to enable a security group for all users?
- How to detect which modules are installed
- Details and examples on the accounting API?
- How to handle reading and writing to read-only fields
- How to debug Odoo in Eclipse under Winows?
- Whats the difference between inherit and inherits?
- What should onchange methods do and return?