How can I activate the developer mode?
How can I edit a workflow?
How can I edit a view?
How can I add/remove a field?
How can I translate labels directly from the interface?
How can I see the technical details of a view directly from the interface?
You can activate the developer mode in the About Box by clicking About from the menu under your username in the top right corner of Odoo:
Click Activate the developer mode
Alternatively, you can insert the character string ?debug in the URL after your domain name and before the number sign "#".
This menu will look like this:
- What documentation is available for odoo?
- The different "openerp model inheritance" mechanisms: what's the difference between them, and when should they be used ?
- What is the different between col and colspan?
- How i can create module openerp 7 / Odoo 8 ?
- How css and js inheritance works on Odoo v8?
- How to display database name without debug mode?
- How to run tests
- Relative Date (today, this month, e.g.) in Filter
- How to disable developer mode or debugging feature in openerp 7
- Hide menu for existing group
- How to show Thumbnail image in list view?
- Please define these Python Fetch types
- What is the _track proprerty of mail.thread model used for ?
- why dummy field used in product.product
- How to add a custom css?
- How to move around workflow states back and forth?
- Setting up rules' Access Right in xml,csv files
- Anyone has realized a locking functionality?
- How to override a global function?
- Show Account Number(Partial or Semi Visible Number) Formatting in OpenERP 7.0
- how to override name_get method in new api
- How to extend fields.selection options without overwriting them?
- How to enable a security group for all users?
- How to detect which modules are installed
- How to handle reading and writing to read-only fields
- Details and examples on the accounting API?
- How to debug Odoo in Eclipse under Winows?
- Whats the difference between inherit and inherits?
- What should onchange methods do and return?