Anyone has realized a locking functionality?
Does anyone realized a functionality to prevent loss of data when 2 clients working parallel on the same dataset? At the moment the last guy saving wins if both opened e.g. the same partner at once to update informations.
I am going search for a solution and may save time if anyone has already worked on that issue.
Any help is apreciated
- What documentation is available for odoo?
- The different "openerp model inheritance" mechanisms: what's the difference between them, and when should they be used ?
- How can I activate the developer mode?
- What is the different between col and colspan?
- How i can create module openerp 7 / Odoo 8 ?
- How css and js inheritance works on Odoo v8?
- How to display database name without debug mode?
- How to run tests
- Relative Date (today, this month, e.g.) in Filter
- How to disable developer mode or debugging feature in openerp 7
- How to show Thumbnail image in list view?
- Please define these Python Fetch types
- Hide menu for existing group
- What is the _track proprerty of mail.thread model used for ?
- why dummy field used in product.product
- How to add a custom css?
- How to move around workflow states back and forth?
- Setting up rules' Access Right in xml,csv files
- How to override a global function?
- Show Account Number(Partial or Semi Visible Number) Formatting in OpenERP 7.0
- how to override name_get method in new api
- How to extend fields.selection options without overwriting them?
- How to enable a security group for all users?
- How to detect which modules are installed
- How to handle reading and writing to read-only fields
- Details and examples on the accounting API?
- How to debug Odoo in Eclipse under Winows?
- Whats the difference between inherit and inherits?
- What should onchange methods do and return?