This question has been flagged

One of my POS customers sells furniture.  In a transaction that contains products that are 'Delivery-only' (e.g. sofa) and ones that are cash & carry (e.g. candy bar) I am trying to figure out how to:

- Generate a Delivery Order for products sold in a POS transaction that require delivery.

- Respect the default behavior of the 'PoS Orders' picking type for products sold in a POS transaction that do not require delivery (e.g. automatic Stock -> Customer stock move).

What is the best way to configure this?

Discard
Author

Update: I am trying to identify a reasonable workaround for this issue and have come up with the following:

- Conduct a POS transactions.

- Reverse the POS Order's stock picking and select only those products/quantities that need to be delivered. This returns those products to stock.

- Create a Delivery Order containing the products to be delivered and add a reference back to the original POS transaction or reversed stock picking (informational).

This is a manual and error prone process...but it works. A better approach would be able to define the 'Picking Type' at the POS line item level (e.g. Delivery Order/ Pick up). This would result in multiple 'Pickings' for the transaction automatically base on the type.