This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Hi,

Im using the Equipments module and i need give a specific group of users the way to see his requests but can change the stage.  I was playing with the Employess/Employee group and modifying the access rights of the maintenance requests object and it works perfect, but that modification applies to the entire employee group (responsible, equipment responsible, etc).

There is  a way that i can have a group a like employee/employees, but just with that modification? given like a read only view of the maintenance requests and then add a specifics users to that group?

thnks

Discard
Best Answer

You can duplicate the desired group (action > duplicate), make the changes and use the "new" group.

Discard
Best Answer

Try on users access rights on general settings by creating a new access right and assigning users to it.

Thank you

Discard
Author Best Answer

I tried that, duplicate the group, made the changes and assing to a user, but i the  webmenus are gone, can access directed to the specific links of any menu, but in that user, the whole interface is crashed.

My current language is spanish, I’d have to switch to English to be able to duplicate the group, but then when i switch back to spanish, the group looks like the same of the original.

how can be this done in the proper way?

thks

Discard