This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hallo,

I am writing to you because I have a big problem with that, I can not help it. I can not update the inventory magento.

I changed the stock in Magento (manual), but states in OpenERP has not changed. My OpenERP is: 7.0-2 If you buy something, everything is done correctly, I just want to stock which I introduced, zauktualizowały in OpenERP How do I fix this? Please help, I can not find a solution, Unfortunately, I know little English. Please for your understanding

Discard
Best Answer

I don't understand your question. Do you mean the inventory extension? Like this Magento Inventory: https://www.magestore.com/magento-erp-extension

If you have any trouble with Magento extensions, you should contact the provider as soon as possible.

Discard
Best Answer

Updating the inventory in OpenERP based on stock from magento is not a good idea as OpenERP should take care of inventory management and this inventory should be exported to magento.

Openlabs has developed a new connector between openerp and magento which takes care of this. This has been written from scratch with a new design which is clean and simple. The module is also documented to explain the installation processes and the working of module.

The code is available at github.com/openlabs/magento_integration

Discard