This question has been flagged
3 Replies

How can I duplicate the searchbar? I'm trying it like this with a new modul

I want to have a second way to filter the (product attributes from variant products in the sale.order)

It should be simply and not with to much clicks or too much time waste to select a filter for example: attributes.

So I think to make a second searchbar would be the best way, so that this one has only 1 filter attribute , so I can filter the product variants easly....

I'm searching for a way to make a simple search field with 1 filter="attributes" for all products variants.

Discard
Best Answer

What is your usecase ? 

If you are tring to duplicate the search bar to have 2 input, it is probably not the best solution :)

Maybe that we could help you if we have more details on what you are trying to do...

EDIT

That exists by default... (just checked in V8)

Discard
Author

I want to make a searching field for product-attributes only, so the search to a variant product with attribute is simply and easy. Not with too much clicks or to much time waste.

Author

The problem is when you have alot of attributes in product variants. You can't filter for example attribut: height, width, weight. it makes you allways an "OR" instant of an "AND"

Best Answer

Go to Setting > Technical > User Interface > Views. Find out your search view and just duplicate it. 

Discard
Author

When I do this, I see only 1 searchbar, I need to see 2 of them