This question has been flagged

Hi there

I have the following problem: I have an old order (in paper form on my desk, nothing in odoo yet). The order has already been shipped, therefore the current quantity on hand of the Product ordered is including the order shipped. 

Now I have entered this quantity in odoo. If I now enter the order into odoo, mark it as paid + shipped, it generates a new stock movement. Now the qty is too low, because the product got substracted once offline on paper and once in odoo.

Is there a possibility to have all orders before a certain date add the product they ordered to the (now too low) stock, so it is correct again? Maybe someone could point me in the right direrction/has some python code for the server action?

Example:

Inventory (on paper) of Product is 100

The order 1 is created + shipped. The Inventory on Paper of the product is now 99

That was a few weeks ago, in the mean time I have setup odoo :)

While setting it up I entered 99 as the current qty_available

Now I enter the old order 1 into odoo, mark it as paid+shipped. Now the inventory in odoo is down to 98. 

That's the point where a server action should start (on stock.picking done) and add the ordered product back to the stock. This way it is corretly shipped+stock moved, and the qty_available is correct.

Thanks for your help :)

Discard