This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hi didn't have the points to respond to my first post so here's the follow up.  I loaded the latest version of Odoo on a Windows Server 2008 R2 and everything was good and functional until I rebooted and then the errors below.  I don't have the tools on Windows as in Ubuntu where I can view the startup process, etc. but I've verified that the files listed below are actually on the server where they should be.  I also checked the openerp-server.conf and openerp-server.log files and can't see any issues.  All of the files listed in the error are style sheets and they're where they're supposed to be. Anyway, does anyone have any suggestions or troubleshooting steps to try that I haven't already?  Thanks so much.

On an additional note, what admin tools are recommended for use with Odoo & Windows installs?

Could not get content for /web/static/lib/cleditor/jquery.cleditor.css defined in bundle 'web.assets_backend'.

Could not get content for /web/static/lib/jquery.textext/jquery.textext.css defined in bundle 'web.assets_backend'.

Could not get content for /web/static/lib/select2/select2.css defined in bundle 'web.assets_backend'.

Could not get content for /web/static/lib/bootstrap/css/bootstrap.css defined in bundle 'web.assets_backend'.

Could not get content for /web/static/lib/jquery.ui.bootstrap/css/custom-theme/jquery-ui-1.9.0.custom.css defined in bundle 'web.assets_backend'.

Could not get content for /web/static/lib/jquery.ui.timepicker/css/jquery-ui-timepicker-addon.css defined in bundle 'web.assets_backend'.

Could not get content for /web/static/lib/jquery.ui.notify/css/ui.notify.css defined in bundle 'web.assets_backend'.

Could not get content for /web/static/src/css/base.css defined in bundle 'web.assets_backend'.

Could not get content for /web/static/src/css/data_export.css defined in bundle 'web.assets_backend'.

Could not get content for /sales_team/static/src/css/sales_team.css defined in bundle 'web.assets_backend'.

Could not get content for /share/static/src/css/share.css defined in bundle 'web.assets_backend'.

Could not get content for /stock/static/src/css/stock.css defined in bundle 'web.assets_backend'.

Could not get content for /web_calendar/static/src/css/web_fullcalendar.css defined in bundle 'web.assets_backend'.

Could not get content for /web_calendar/static/lib/fullcalendar/css/fullcalendar.css defined in bundle 'web.assets_backend'.

Could not get content for /web_diagram/static/src/css/base_diagram.css defined in bundle 'web.assets_backend'.

Could not get content for /web_gantt/static/src/css/gantt.css defined in bundle 'web.assets_backend'.

Could not get content for /web_gantt/static/lib/dhtmlxGantt/codebase/dhtmlxgantt.css defined in bundle 'web.assets_backend'.

Could not get content for /web_graph/static/src/css/graph.css defined in bundle 'web.assets_backend'.

Could not get content for /web_graph/static/src/css/nv.d3.css defined in bundle 'web.assets_backend'.

Could not get content for /web_kanban/static/src/css/kanban.css defined in bundle 'web.assets_backend'.

Could not get content for /web_tests/static/src/css/web_tests.css defined in bundle 'web.assets_backend'.

Could not get content for /web_view_editor/static/src/css/view_editor.css defined in bundle 'web.assets_backend'.

Discard
Best Answer

Restart and try again

Discard
Best Answer

We just experienced this issue after uploading incompatible modules in the addons folder. They were meant for v9. It didn't break the install until it was restarted. Once they were taken out of the addons folder and Odoo restarted, it all came back to normal.

Discard