This question has been flagged

Hi Odooers,

I'm doing my degree final project based on my own module using Odoo 8 framework.

In my project documentation I have to explain how is the Odoo 8 architecture, I mean, how it works internally, but I haven't found anything about this.

Seeing the network traffic in Chrome developers console, I have realized that the Odoo web client make requests to the Odoo web server using Jquery AJAX calls with the JSON-RPC protocol over HTTP.
First of all, I don't know whether this is true or false.

Assuming that it is true, what is the next step?. How the Odoo web server works when it receives the request from web client?.
I know that it uses werkzeug, but I don't understand what werkzeug is used for and what's happening internally?.

Secondly, whether Odoo follows a MVC architectural pattern, where is located the controller?.
When I was developing my module I haven't had to implement any controller file like in other frameworks for managing routes, requests and application logic.

Thanks in advance.

Discard

Hi Eduardo Bp,do you got any answer regarding above question,if yes can you share the answer my id is:nareshch30@gmail.com

Take a look at : http://www.mindissoftware.com/archive/ There are some posts with the title "Understand Odoo Model ..."