This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hi,

I am new in odoo. I have created a new website module and I have a model name as academy.post . All user can read my models data because of it's public website. But problem is that when a user signup, he/she can get the access of my model in admin panel Because all user have access to read my model. But I just want that he can see my data from public website not from admin panel. So how can I do that....  

Discard
Author Best Answer

I set model access like access_academy_teachers,access_academy_teachers,model_academy_teachers,,1,0,0,0.

so every online customer can see from my website with or without login in font page. But If I remove my model  read access from portal customer they can't see my data in font page. But if I set read access for the model to portal customer they can see my model in admin panel. 

So I just want that portal customer can see date in website but not in admin page.

Discard
Best Answer

Hello,

You can restrict users by creating access right rules for your model.

https://www.odoo.com/documentation/12.0/reference/security.html

Create 1 group and give access rights to the group, you can give read, write, create and delete permission to the user group.

To create access right create file named ir.model.access.csv and give access right to users.

You can get access right example from addons modules.

Discard