This question has been flagged
5 Replies

I am searching for online live chat tool for my website and get some important reviews from from some reviews websites. Now I want to integrate eAssistance Pro live chat software on my website. Can any one tell me the integration process of this software.

Discard
Best Answer

Hello Jason,

No any technical skills are required to add eAssistance Pro Live Chat on website. You can easily integrate it to follow just simple process. You can operate it from mobile platform because it's compatible with mobile application Likewise- Blackberry, iPhone, Android & Windows Phone.

Live Chat Installation Process:

• Just create an account - eassistancepro(dot)com
  • eassistancepro(dot)com Receive
  • confirmation email Get HTML code Paste
  • on website Download operator console
  • After that, Start Chatting

Thanks

Discard
Best Answer

For live chat online, there are many apps that you can use. For example, Kik. Compared with other tools, Kik is more flexible and it does not require you to sign up with phone number. After a successful Kik login, you are about to chat with others. Search the Kik names and add them as your contacts.

Discard
Best Answer

If it is in odoo

May be you have to give a try to odoo addon website_livechat.

For me it works perfectly.

Thank You.

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Jason,

I recommend Click4Assistance, we signed up and got the chat button on our website under 10 minutes, it was very simple to add live chat you sign up for the free trial at http://www.click4assistance.co.uk you will get sent an email with everything you need to get up and running. 

Discard
Best Answer

I accidentally came across inside, and after looking through their site www.inside.tm, it morphs a business website into a virtual storefront so business personnel can see and help their site visitors in real-time using chat. You also can try this one. It is really a great apps.

Discard