This question has been flagged
1 Reply

hi, i want to put my module in launchpad for community how can i do that

thnaks

Discard
Best Answer

On the developer book you can find general info about how to work with launchpad and bazaar.

Regarding the right place to load your module and how the module has to be proposed, please read this announcement.

Discard

I have the same problem: where to put my module. I read your answer and your link but I don't understand how do to this. I don't want to post a new Question for the same problem but the documentation don't help me.

It depends on what topic your module covers. For instance, if your module extends partners, Partner and Contact Management is the right place

I want to create a module that create a SuperCalendar with holidays, task on project, phone meeting, meeting etc... What is the right place for that? It extends CRM, Project and maybe others in a near future.

super_calendar module has been added to Server Environment And Tools project

I DL the server-env-tools for the v7.0 but all module's __openerp__.py file have parameter "installable" set to false. Is it an error? I set manually it to true but am I right? Another question: where can I discuss about this module?

It's better if you open some other question, or discuss on Google+ Community, or Launchpad mailing list