This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hello, First of all, I want to clarify that I am totally new to Odoo (and also Python), so I would like to apologize if I am not clear or if my questions seem obvious. My goal is to do an EBP migration -> ODOO 8. For now, I have been able to do what I wanted: importing clients and articles, modifying the invoice template, creating new logs, and so on. My problem is to import invoices! To import my invoices, I go to Accounting -> Invoice Client -> Import. From there, I put my Excel file EBP containing all my invoices. I select the different fields to import (customer, date, product, price, quantity, taxes ...) but I do not find the payment fields (that is the date of payment, the amount paid. ..). Basically, I can import my invoices with the customer's name, invoice date, different billing lines, VAT ... but I can not import to indicate whether the invoice was paid, What date, what? The amount was paid ... I can not find the corresponding fields when importing! I did not arrive, so I tried to import all my invoices without paying them and then import the payments separately into the menu Accounting -> Payments Client -> Import. The problem is that I can not link the payment to the invoice at the time of import. I hope to have been clear. More generally: how to import an invoice already paid? I have more than 4500 invoices to import, so I really need something automatic. I also tried to go through the menu "bank statements", I can settle several bills at once, the problem is that I can not specify the correct payment dates (at least not case by case I can not Only specify a date for all invoices, which I do not agree with) I hope to be clear, thanks in advance

Discard
Best Answer

hello 

did you fix your probleme yet ? because currently i have the same probleme as yours 

Discard