This question has been flagged
8 Replies

I'm using OpenERP V7 under windows xp, and i was looking for a way to print pricelist, but i didn´t found it. I saw how to print the price list of one and unique product, but i would like to know how to print a full price list. Thanks!

Discard
Best Answer

You can and it's very easy :

Open 'Products' as 'List view', then select products you want to print. A 'print' button appears in top middel of screen. Select 'price list' as print report. Select the price list and quantities you need to print.

Enjoy!

Discard
Author

This is what i'm looking for. Thanks dude!

Best Answer

In Odoo 8 there is a print pricelist option on the Product Variants List View

Sales -> Products -> Product Variants

[select a few products]

Print -> Price List

Discard
Best Answer

You can't because a pricelist is a rule that depends on several criterias. For example, if you pricelist says that a product costs $10 from January to June and $20 from July to December, what should it print?

If your pricelist says that a product costs $30 if less than 5 items are bought but costs 10% less per item if more than 5 items are bought, what should it print?

There are several rules that can apply depending on the circumstances and it's not always possible to have all of them reflected on a static sheet of paper unless you are willing to limit the information it provides.

Discard
Author

My case is less difficult than that. I only have 3 pricelist, with one price per product. One pricelists is based on cost price, and the other pricelists are based on this one.

I'm looking for something like selecting one of those pricelists and printing it. No problems with dates or quantities, because there is no misstakes with them.

So I hope there is a module to do this.

Author

As well, in cases more difficult than mine, a solution must exists, because as you said, we can limit the information provided. I hope a module exists to do this, selecting the parameters to calculating, generating, and printing a pricelist.

Author

There is no addon something like that a product catalog?

Author Best Answer

There is no an addon to do this work? something like a prodcut catalog?

Discard