This question has been flagged
2 Replies

I have been populating the Products list and noticed that when the forecast quantity goes negative the text turns red, from the default black.

However, I was barely able to notice. It was incredibly difficult to see the color change and I would like to edit the color red to be something more noticeable. Is there a setting or configuration I can change that will accomplish this for me?

Discard
Author

It looks like I can only comment on my own post for now. In response to, Serpent Consulting Services: It looks like you are talking about editing source files. (?) Is there a way to do this off of the browser version of odoo?

Author

@ Mariusz Mizgier. Thank you for the additional information. I got it working and everything is much clearer.

Best Answer

If you want to do that in SaaS version, go to Settings -> Technical Features -> User Interface -> Views and search for product.product.tree, then in line which Serpent Consulting suggested write your colour.

Discard
Best Answer

Hello,

Open this file : odoo/addons/stock/product_view.xml

Replace line no 11

<attribute name="colors">{'red':virtual_available&lt;0, 'blue':virtual_available&gt;=0 and state in ('draft', 'end', 'obsolete'), 'black':virtual_available&gt;=0 and state not in ('draft', 'end', 'obsolete')}</attribute>

with

<attribute name="colors">{color_you_want_to_set:virtual_available&lt;0, 'blue':virtual_available&gt;=0 and state in ('draft', 'end', 'obsolete'), 'black':virtual_available&gt;=0 and state not in ('draft', 'end', 'obsolete')}</attribute>

save this file and upgrade the stock module.

Thanks.

Discard