This question has been flagged
2 Replies

How can I configure a partner receivable account depending on the company in a multi-company environment

context: base with account module 2 companies, 'Main' ,and 'Secondary', (secondary being a child of Main) an account chart for each company user admin with access to both companies

I want my partner 'Test', to have the account 4001 for account receivable in company Main, and the account 4012 in company Secondary

process: i log in as admin with company Main, assign account receivable 4001 in partner Test, then save.

change company to Secondary, assign account receivable 4012 in partner Test, then save.

then go back to company Main partner Test, now the account receivable is not 4001, it will be NULL or the default value.

if I check the configuration parameters during the process and filter property_account_receivable, I can see that the register 4001 Main is replaced by 4012 Secondary.

What I am doing wrong, why is the ir_property being replaced?

I tried this on latest v7 on runbot and local server.

Discard
Best Answer

I too had a same problem with multi-company.

What I had done is I created records of ir.property in Configuration Parameter for each Company.

For example I have Company AB (Parent) and Company A (Child), then I will create ir.property record for both Companies.

This will solve your problem.

Discard
Author Best Answer

https://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject-server/+bug/712254 launchpad bug link it seems to only affect admin user

there is already a fix committed for this issue

Discard