This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Greetings

I'm a newbie, I have installed OpenERP 7 and I installed the fleet management module as can be seen via the following picture:

http://oi57.tinypic.com/zbldw.jpg

I would like to edit and change everything in the fleet module from English to Arabic, as well perhaps add more options/tabs...etc, in addition I also would like to know how to change the interface to RTL.

a simple example would be editing Vehicle Contracts to عقود السيارات

Could someone teach me how to edit and make the changes?

I tried searching for solutions but nothing seems to show how to do these changes.

Regards

Discard
Best Answer

Go to the Settings -> Load a Translation, then select Arabic on the dropdown list. Next step is to go to your user profile and change language there - from now on you will be seeing OpenERP in Arabic. If you want to change anything, just 2 options below Load a Translation is Application Terms -> Translated Terms, where you are able to change what you want. Otherwise you can run debug mode and from each window translate what you wish.

Discard
Author Best Answer

@ Mariusz Mizgier I already know about loading translation and making it arabic but I want to edit and add things to the fleet module, I cannot seem to find Application Terms -> Translated Terms, Load a Translation is the last thing in the menu.

EDIT: Thanks, I had to enable technical features on my admin to see everything else, I got the hang of it, thanks a lot!

Discard