This question has been flagged
3 Replies

For the default odoo widgets used in fields (many2one, etc), I cannot find a centralized documentation that indicates what options each widget accepts and what each option does. For instance, many2one widget accepts the option no_open, but to find that info I had to search in other pages/examples. It is a hassle! Is there any central documentation for this? I searched in official odoo docs and I could not find any. Please advice.

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

There are many widgets present in Odoo user interface to perform different functionalities. Status bar, Checkboxes, Radio button etc. make the operations in Odoo simpler. For more details please go through Widgets in Odoo. This blog contains almost every widgets which are used in Odoo.

Discard
Best Answer

So after working with Odoo for about 6 months I have stumbled uppon this in the documentation. It's inside the JavaScript reference which doesn't make any sense to me, it should be in views since this is purely XML. Here it is.

https://www.odoo.com/documentation/13.0/reference/javascript_reference.html#field-widgets

Discard
Best Answer

The source code is the one that will waranty you what it's really supported, there is no other documentation for that matter in Odoo, AFAIK

Discard