This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hey,

Does anyone have a clear procedure on how to installing Belgian accounting in Dutch?

I've already imported openerpv61_chart_be2dutch.sql but that seems to be incomplete.

Kind regards,

Wim

Discard

Maybe you could use the multi language accounting module. That way you have both and you could translate them as needed. Would a good list (CSV format could also help) not already exist as it is legally bound?

First load the translation "Vlaams (be) Flemmisch (be) and set this language for the administrator and your website. Installing Dutch Nederlands will instal the French accounting translation 1. if accounting modules are installed: uninstall all accounting modules (dutch: boekhouding, boekhouding en financiën) -> all data will be lost !!! 2. install nl_BE as supported language (Flemmish (BE)/ Vlaams (BE) ) 3. set nl_BE as default language for the administrator 4. install the module 'België - Boekhouding' (l10n_be) select: 'belgië - boekhouding' select: 'PCMN' accept the other options and finish the installation of the module 5. install the module "Boekhouding en financiën" 6. et voila ... there they are!

Best Answer

Have a look to apps.openerp.com search for l10n_be_coa_multilang - Belgium - Multilingual Chart of Accounts (en/nl/fr) ! This is indeed in 3 languages.

Discard

Hi, how can we select the language (nl) here? I've applied the multilingual chart to a test company in openerp, looking at a user who's language is set to dutch, it still shows in EN ?

I have the same problem, installed multilanguage, but stuck with FR still