This question has been flagged

We are currently running the odoo Online 12 Trial to check things out and we will need the option to install 3rd party apps. We found out that this only works with odoo.sh (right?). How would our next steps look to start using odoo.sh. Should i just upgrade our trial to a full license and can i then "add" odoo.sh support to it? Or do i need to start over and cancel the trial?

Discard
Best Answer

Hello Sir, I suggest you contact an odoo partner in your country or odoo's salesteam, they'd give you all the necessary information and an adapted solution to your specific requirements
https://www.odoo.com/de_DE/partners/country/deutschland-56

Discard
Best Answer

Same here...Just converted V11 to V12 for multi-website capabilities and while trying to integrate customer themes they require.sh.  What are the steps to convert to.sh? Our migration from V11 to V12 was very painful and we don't want to go through that again. Seems like step pne is to set-up github account...what other changes do we need to be prepare for {i.e. Mail server, Payment processors, customization}

Discard
Best Answer

A Little Confused ourselves, we started with Odoo online and them moved to SH and now we are being told that we need to have an Online account and SH (Additionally) its a little frusterating when they are 2 different plaforms?  I am confused and frusterated about this. Trying to do our best because we know that ODOO is the best ERP hands down but this is daunting at times. The best support we got was prior to the sale...after that not crickets but not exactly how it was before the sale. I guess thats understandable...but still frusterating. 

Discard
Best Answer

I have the same problem, but I've been working with SaaS for 2 months now.

Discard
Author Best Answer

Hey, any infos on that Topic?

Discard