This question has been flagged
1 Reply

required these for website ( 2 requirements ) in Signup Form: 

i have added a field "zone_id" in model "res.users" and Signup Form (website) which will select zone. I want to show another field value "zone_status" ( a Selection field ) with the name of zone, like below:

Zone1 - Active

Zone2 - Active

Zone3 - InActive

etc. 

how it can be done? AND also need guide to show Man2one field rows to select from list as normally in odoo's own UI it shows automatically but not in website page/form.

currently i have it as Text, how to modify it to behave/show as Many2one field:

<div class="form-group field-zone_id">
   <label for="zone_id">Your Zone</label>
   <input type="text" name="zone_id" id="zone_id" class="form-control form-control-sm"/>
</div>

regards

Discard
Author

how i can get response / answer ?

Best Answer

Mr.Smith,

According to me, it is not possible to show as Zone1 - Active in your selection field. I suggest you can create the same selection field in your Zone master and configure like Zone1 - Active , Zone1 - InActive,  Zone2- Active , Zone2 - InActive.. And then use can merge the selection field with the zone name as you required by using the default name_get function.

Note : After doing this your many2one field  zone_id dropdown will show like Zone1 - Active , Zone1 - InActive and so on, like you create in zone master.

Discard
Author

thanks @Karthikeyan, yes, i can do it in python file to copy and concatenate both values in another field, but i knew it is possible in odoo framework to show mutliple field values. anyway, will check for how to, definitely i will find it.